LIPOSOMAL MELATONIN SPRAY
• Sleep support*
• Antioxidant and Immune system support*
• Balanced circadian rhythms important for recovery from jet-lag and rotating
• Mood Balance*
What is Melatonin?
• Melatonin is the principle hormone produced and secreted by the brain’s
pineal gland and is responsible for maintaining circadian rhythm (the body’s
Why is Melatonin important?
Low levels of melatonin could result in poor sleep patterns, low mood,
delayed sleep phase syndrome, insomnia associated with attention deficit
hyperactivity disorder, irritability, learning disorders, poor concentration,
seasonal affective disorder, menstrual disturbances and headaches.*
Liposomal Delivery System
A liposomal liquid delivery system allows for flexible, convenient dosing of
Melatonin in order to address individual requirements. Liposomal technology
helps to maintain the health benefits of Melatonin by protecting it from the
degradative environment of the stomach. This is especially beneficial for patients
who have had gastric bypass or general gastro-intestinal dysfunction.*
Liposomal encapsulation of ingredients represents a new delivery system
that appears to offer important advantages over existing methods of delivery.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- 100% Natural Sleep Aid! Potent & Effective Sublingual spray that will make you Fall Asleep Fast. Each serving contains 3 mg of the highest quality synthetic Sublingual Melatonin in a liposomal delivery system. Non-GMO Melatonin & Gluten Gree
- SLEEP QUALITY: Melatonin supports sleep onset and quality of sleep and increased Rapid Eye Movement time, deep sleep and dreaming, insomnia relief, insomnia cure, instant sleep*
- JET LAG & WORK SHIFT : can interfere with the body’s natural circadian rhythm. Melatonin supports quality sleep and balanced circadian rhythms in people with disrupted circadian rhythms.*
- MENOPAUSE SUPPORT: Melatonin is also one of the hormones that controls the timing and release of female reproductive hormones. It helps determine when menstruation begins, the frequency and duration of menstrual cycles, and when menopause begins.
- IMMUNE & ANTIOXIDANT SUPPORT: Melatonin has strong antioxidant properties and helps support immune system strength.* As an antioxidant it is 6 to 10 times more potent than vitamin E and is one of the few antioxidants that can enter the mitochondria to protect it from free radical damage.*