Matching mother-daughter hairstyles and clothes make for a beautiful picture on this Mother’s day.
Gather the hair together and separate it into two parts, then tie each together with a hair tie to make two ponytails. Cross one over the other, then gather more hair near the neck and fix everything in place at the back of the head. You can cross the two ponytails over several times and come up with a more individual variation. Then tie the braids together in a knot and fasten with a hair tie just below it.
This mother’s day you can try on a bold pop of color in your hairstyle if you are a fan of vibrant hues like red, blue or indigo. Try a gorgeous red headband option for you and your little one to try on! There are some minor waves in the hair, and that adds the needed texture to the hair!
Space buns are a fresh new hairstyle that is making all the noise in social media nowadays! There are many options in which you can create them! You can try on new colors and styles and get creative with it for sure! They need only a few minutes of your time and will take minimal effort as well! You can try braided space buns too. They work for any hair length and texture ! Trust me they will look dressy on both of you
For all those who have never tried to make,
- Brush your hair, then part it down the middle. Comb your hair until it is smooth and free of any knots or tangles. Use the handle of a rat-tail comb to create a part running down the center of your head, from forehead to nape. Create 2 pigtails. You can make them high on the top of your head, or you can make them low on either side of your nape. Smooth down the hair going into the pigtails so that they are nice and neat. Secure the pigtails with hair ties that match your hair color.
- Consider leaving some strands around your forehead loose for a softer touch. Tease your pigtails if you want more volume. Lift up your first pigtail and run a comb through it a few times, starting at the tips and finishing at the hair tie. Repeat this for the second pigtail too. This is a great idea if you have thin hair; it will make your hair appear thicker and give you larger space buns in the end.
- Twist your first pigtail into a rope. Take 1 of your pigtails, and twist it away from your face to create a rope. The tighter you twist the rope, the sleeker and smaller your bun will turn out.
- Coil the rope into a bun, then secure it with a hair tie. Wrap the rope around the base of the pigtail. Make sure that you wrap it away from your face, not towards. Tuck the end of your hair under the bun, then wrap another hair tie around the base of the bun.
- Repeat the process for the second bun. Twist the second pigtail into a rope, then coil it into a bun. Tuck the ends of the rope under the bun, then secure it with a hair tie.
- Touch up your buns as desired. Mist the space buns with hairspray. If the buns feel loose, secure them with bobby pins; use as many bobby pins as you need. Once you are happy with your style, mist it with hairspray, then let the hairspray dry.
Embrace your natural locks and wear them in confidence. Both the mother and daughter can sport their natural hair, and experience a relaxed, effortless vibe! There is no styling or accessorizing needed here!
Trendy and sleek
Sleek hair is a hot trend for sure. Pair of smooth long hair with your daughter, a simple choice for you to try on. Twin with each other and wear the same designs of clothes! The effect will surely be astounding!
Make sure that there is a lot of love and laughter involved in this process!
Happy Mother’s Day.