It is also called Temporomandibular joint (TMJ). It is a disorder of the jaw muscles and nerves caused by the injury to the temporomandibular joint. This joint is the connection between the jawbone and the skull. Whenever you chew, crack or pop, you suffer a great pain in this joint.
HOW IT WORKS
We perform the following techniques:
- We perform some jaw exercises to strengthen muscles and improve flexibility.
- We perform the heat therapy to improve blood circulation in the jaw.
- We perform the ice therapy to reduce swelling and relieve pain.
- We provide a good quality massage to relieve overall muscle tension.
- We provide training to improve posture and correct jaw alignment.